This is one of the easiest soup recipes you will ever make. With limited chopping and a bunch of pantry staples, you can whip up this soup in no time. Hands-free cooking with your slow cooker is even better.
Add all the necessary ingredients to your next order quickly with our pumpkin soup collection. If you need a quick soup during the week, we suggest our homemade soups including minestrone, beef chili and turkey gumbo. Looking to tackle other squash recipes this fall? Check out our entire squash collection here.
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can coconut milk OR 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary (sub-dried)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh safe (optional)